Monday, August 6, 2012

Miley Cyrus Proves She’s Comfortable With Her Sexuality In ‘Marie Claire’

miley-cyrus-marie-claire-cover



We still have a hard time believing that Miley Cyrus is adult enough to be getting married, but the singer-actress’ mature Marie Claire photo shoot shows us that the former Disney star is seriously all growns up.



“I’m super exicted,” the mag’s fashionable cover girl says of her upcoming nuptials to The Hunger Games actor Liam Hemsworthin the behind-the-scenes of her uber-glam shoot. “We’ve been together a long time, and I just know this is what I want for my life… a lot of people, I think, say, I can’t believe they’re getting married, they’re so young, but life is too short to not spend every minute the person who makes you happiest happy in return, so, I’m really happy.”


Miley does 'Marie Claire

7 Photos »



“Maybe I’ve gotten a little bit more comfortable with my style and I think that’s being comfortable with who you are and sexuality, so I’ve gotten more comfortable with that,” Miley says of her newfound confidence. Personally, we wish we could be as comfortable as Miley knowing both her parents are on set of her sexy shoot as she discusses her sexuality.



Watch the behind-the-scenes of her pictorial below, then head to Marie Claire for more of Miley’s haute couture pics - including one of the pop star decked out in a silver bodysuit compliments of Kanye West‘s fashion line.



Miley Cyrus’ cover issue of Marie Claire hits newsstands September 17.



[Via MTV Style, Photos Courtesy Marie Claire]


No comments:

Post a Comment