Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 363


Day 363-1



Day 363-2



Day 363-3



Day 363-4




The Mixing of Neutrals



We got a last minute dinner invite from friends today which was totally awesome because I was in no mood to cook and hadn’t taken anything out of the freezer yet. Score 1 for being lazy! The best part of the holidays is catching up with everyone and having dinners and spending time. It was such a lovely evening.



I went with a very ‘blah’ colour palate today, but I love the colours none the less. Something you need a bit of the ‘non-exciting’.



White T + Taupe Kersh Sweater (so friggin comfortable!) + Grey Mavi Denim Leggings + Black Boots + Silver Beaded Necklace from Plum



I love the way this looks put together. I was a little uneasy about the way it might look, but I was pleasantly surprised.



Sometimes neutrals can be your best friends

No comments:

Post a Comment