Thursday, February 19, 2015

Gossip Discussion: Is It Cheaper To Keep Her?



Last night the Lakers beat the Atlanta Hawks 86-78, but that's not what was on the minds of nosey folks like myself. The more important thing I wanted to know about was why was Vanessa Bryant at the game cheering on Kobe?! Not that she can't be there because she's still his wife and she can be anywhere she likes to be, but after all the divorce rumors that were going around, I was sure as hell the last place we would see Vanessa was at a Kobe Bryant game.

Well, divorce no more (I'm going to assume) because the two were caught swapping spit after all was said and done. I guess she really was there while he was shooting in the gym!! I kid! I kid!! However, could the two be back on good terms? Or is the old saying "It's cheaper to keep her" the route Kobe is looking to go?

Either way, I'm glad the two seem to be working it out because their divorce doesn't get finalized until June of this year, but you never know if that divorce is going to go through. So my question to you guys is......Is it really cheaper to keep her? Or would you rather cut your losses which for Kobe that would be 3 mansions and $75 million.

I'm curious to hear what you guys have to say so please leave any thoughts or comments you may have in the comments section. I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment