Saturday, February 21, 2015

Meagan Good Graces The Cover of Vibe Vixen



The always beautiful Meagan Good is gracing the digital cover of "Vibe Vixen" wearing a bright red dress and showing off lots of cleavage just in time for Valentine's Day! The new issue of "Vibe Vixen" will also feature the likes of Mya, Elle Varner and Melanie Fiona just to name a few.

In the new issue Meagan Good talks about her girl group the "H.E.L.L.O. Girls", being crazy in love with the Lord and wanting to do a Whitney Houston bio pic in the very near future. So get ready to check out a few excerpts from Meagan Good's "Vibe Vixen" interview when you click on that "Read More" button below:


Meagan Good on her girl group:I always said that I didn’t want to sing because I wanted to be considered a very serious actress, not an entertainer, but singing is a passion of mine, rapping is a passion of mine, and in the way that we decided to do it, it’s very fun. We’re not taking ourselves too seriously, and our vibe is kind of like Beastie Boys mixed with Gwen Stefani. We kind of just do what we want to do; that’s what I love about it. The music is fun, and I think that the audience that we’re trying to reach will definitely be receptive to it. It’s not negative; it’s not saying ‘Boy, you want me’ and all this other crazy stuff. It’s about girls having fun and respecting themselves and being fly, doing their thing.
Meagan Good on her Christianity while playing sexy roles:I think that they’re natural things. I think that, for me, it’s about portraying a character creatively and artistically as an actress. I believe that God has gifted me as an actress and intends for me to use that gift, but He also intends for me to use it to glorify him. So, if I’m playing the most perfect, religious girl then nobody gets anything out of it. It’s like being a Christian and only hanging out in church. When I play a character, I try not to judge her because ultimately it’s about where she ends up and what she learns from the journey, no matter what happens along the journey. Does she become a better person?
Meagan Good on doing a movie about Whitney Houston's life:I want to do Whitney Houston’s life story. I think that would be an incredible story to do. I talked to Whitney a little bit about it, and she’s open to it, so I want to see what happens with that. Hopefully, in the very, very near future. She has Sparkle coming out, and I’ve heard good things about it already. I heard she looks beautiful, she sounds beautiful, she looks healthy and she’s the Whitney that we know and love. And so I think that would be a great place for her story to end and really just be beginning, if they were to do her life story right now.


These statements are all just a little taste of what you'll get from Meagan Good here, but you can check out her full interview with "Vibe Vixen" when you go (here).

No comments:

Post a Comment