Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Nas Talks Ghostwriting For Will Smith & Stepping To Tupac!!



One of my favorite Queens artists has got to be Nas. He's lyrical, has been consistent since the 90's and has a brand new joint out titled "The Don" that bumps in my vehicle on a continuous basis! But aside from what's known to the masses about Nas, I bet you didn't know that Nas had beef with Tupac at one point in time. And I can almost bank on the fact that you didn't know he was ghostwriting for Will Smith. Hell!! Even I didn't know Nas was doing all that!

Anywho, on March 16th, Steve Stoute interviewed the Queens bred rapper at the "SXSW Music & Media Conference" at the Austin Convention Center. The two talked about various subjects such as the ones listed above and also talked about their own business relationship that had failed at one time.

So watch as Nas talks about his past beef with Tupac and ghostwriting for Will Smith when you click on the "Read More" button below:


Nas talks Will Smith:




Nas talks Tupac beef:




And just as an added bonus, check out Nas' new joint "The Don" below:





Any thoughts on this? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment