Monday, February 16, 2015

Rita Ora Is Coming For Rihanna's Neck In New Song "R.I.P."



Word on the internet curb is that Rita Ora is getting ready to take over Rihanna's throne. We've been seeing Rita Ora all over the place with the boss of Roc Nation, Jay Z. Many are speculating that Jay Z is furious with Rihanna because of her recent collaborative effort with ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown. So now that Rihanna is making decisions on her own, Jay Z has decided that his decision to make Rita Ora the next Roc Nation princess is going to be put into overdrive.

So with that said, a new single was released from Rita Ora titled "R.I.P." which features Tinie Tempah and many are saying this record is aimed at Rihanna. The song starts off like this:

R.I.P. to the girl you used to see
Her days are over
Baby she's over
I decided to give you all of me
Baby come closer
Baby come closer


But don't take my word for it, check out the song for yourselves and form your own opinion when you click on that "Read More" button below:






Any thoughts on this? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment