Thursday, February 19, 2015

HHGS Exclusive: Julisa Says Gabe Solis Didn't Talk To Her, But He Did Talk To Another Tranny!!



Earlier today, I reported that Gabe Solis (Trina Braxton's no good husband) was put on blast by a tranny by the name of Julisa. The article I posted clearly stated that Gabe Solis had been caught getting freaky and nasty on Skype with said tranny. Well now, Julisa has reached out to me to let me know that although she did have contact with Gabe through Skype, the photos of her and Gabe on ooVoo are photoshopped!!

The photo above is the real photo of Julisa and the man she was communicating with on Skype. She asked that his face be blurred as she didn't want to disrespect his privacy in the matter. Julisa also went on to say that she was offended by the statement Gabe released in regards to the allegations. And you can read Gabe's statement below:

First off I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart to my wife Trina who deserves NONE OF THIS. I have done many things that I am not proud of that I’m sure will all unfold in the coming weeks on the show, on the blogs, the newspapers and any other way it can unfold. I canNOT undo the past. However, I am NOT into Trannies!!!! I am very heterosexual. I have no clue who the ladydude woman is and I have never spoken to her/him/ or whatever they are claiming.
Yes, I know I will be the target of many gossip bloggers because of my past record. Like I said, I have NEVER resorted to same sex affairs or any physical affairs. I know that cheating is cheating and I am in no way making excuses. I am currently in therapy because I have a SEX Addiction Problem. I very much want the help that it will take to restore my family. Please Bloggers do not resort to LIES! I have made my bed and now I lay in it alone everyday” – Gabe Solis.
Now, I would like you guys to read the email Julisa sent me when you click on the "Read More" button below:



First I would like to start with Gabe Solis is not the only, first, or last celeb that I have contact with. I do not discuss anything that I discuss with them that they do not bring up first. Or respond as long as u dont disrespect me, That being said I was offended and insulted when I saw his statment more so because he knows like I know that he is very much into transgender women.

Me and Gabe spoke on ovoo once it was not sexual from my part in any way shape or form.....we didnt even take ovoo pics. At the time I had no idea who he was or that he was attached to Trina Braxton last week another transgender message me on my booking email to ask me if I knew him and the nature of our relationship from that point I learned who he was... She sent over pics and her chat log....2 days after that my computer wldnt connect to the internet and i took my computer to be serviced I had ovoo pics on my computer with a whole different person I was talking to. When i recieved my computer back some of my pics wherent on there i wake up yesterday morning to see my real pics photoshopped with gabes image ....as i said we have spoken though it never went sexual.

Here is the Real picture of who I was talking to and I ask you blur his face and respect his privacy as he has nothing to do with the situation i fwd u the email that was sent to me so u can clearly see where it came from and originated as well as the real pics of the transgender women he was speaking too, you will also see there chat logg in detail of what they discussed what he wanted to do to her sexually and how he was aware that she is transgender and how he also spoke about his wife and the Braxton sisters lets be real we all saw what he was working with on his skype .....clearly nothing i can benefit from. While he went on a tirade to prove his masculinity and call me out of my name (ladyboy) when I hadnt commented or released a response in reference to him... lets be real anything smaller than me def cant climb on my back.

Stay tuned this isnt his first transgender affair and im sure there will be more to come out. I ask that u respect Trina Braxton in this difficult time she is facing, I pray that she finds peace of mind and someone thats going to give her true happiness and respect. As for Gabe and his sexual addiction I pray for him as well and hope he can contain his demons enjoy the pics and chat logg.


Wasn't that a mouthful? Well if that wasn't enough, Julisa sent me the pics of Gabe and the tranny he was really talking to below:





All I'm going to say is that this right here is one big hot ass mess.com!! Your thoughts on this please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment