Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Trina Braxton Files For Divorce!!



Trina Braxton recently did an interview with 365Voice.com and told them that she has finally filed for divorce from Gabe Solis. Thank you Jesus!! Can I get a AMEN!!

Trina Braxton also addressed Toni Braxton's possible departure from the reality show and more when you click on that "Read More" button below:


Trina on filing divorce from Gabe:
“You know a lot of people it seems like has gone through the same situation or they’ve been through something very similar in their relationship and their just kind of like what do you do? How do you do this? And what do you think I should do? The first thing I say is I don’t know because you never know what you’ll do unless you go through something yourself. I have learned to keep my mouth shut with that. As far as the status of Gabe and I, I have filed for divorce however we are being very adult about it. We are talking, we are still raising the children together and we are still praying about his sex addiction therapy that he’s going to a counselor for as well. We’re doing a lot of praying and a lot of keeping outside influences away from our decision making. I think that’s one of the biggest mistakes we’ve made through the seasons of Braxton Family Values.”


Trina on finding a man in the future:
“Well the ink isn’t dry yet LOL so right now I’m concentrating on my career and of course my children. However when I do look for a man he has to be a god fearing man but also has to have balance with it. Please don’t hit me upside the head with a bible and try to beat me to submission cause that’s not hot. I still like to enjoy myself and enjoy my life and have a nice drink or go out. I still like to curse, I like to say shit sometimes (LOL). I also want someone who will appreciate the fact that I have baggage, I have 2 children and we come together. We’re a package deal so if you can’t deal with that then there is no need in even talking to me.”


Trina on Toni possibly not returning to the show:
“You know I can’t speak for Toni however I will say that Toni was already established as a superstar. Toni has been a 20 year veteran and being a songstress. She’s already done the television thing, she’s already done the movie thing and Toni has always been very aloof when it comes to talking about her personal business. If you notice when you watch Braxton Family Values she doesn’t talk much about her family as far as her husband or her wasbund and her children are concerned. Toni is just very old school when it comes to airing out your personal laundry on television. And you can’t fault her for it, it’s for some people and it’s not for others. I think she’d rather just go ahead and be Toni the songstress as opposed to Toni the reality TV star.”

I'm hoping that Trina sticks to her guns and I can't wait for the new season! What are your thoughts? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment