Wednesday, December 3, 2014

T.I. Says Azealia Banks Is On Some Bitch Sh*t!!!



It seems that T.I. has found himself in some "Bitch Shit" as he calls it. Ever since Azealia Banks and Iggy Azalia have been going at it, somehow T.I.'s name got thrown up in the mix and he is not happy about it.

T.I. was quoted saying this below:

"I ain’t even know nothin’ about it. I didn’t even see it. I know they going through their thing, but the fact that she’s speaking upon me and mine, that is what I consider bitch shit. I’m a man. You ain’t got no business addressing me. You and me, keep dealing with that woman. Y’all handle that. You and me, we ain’t got nowhere to go with that."

T.I. goes into detail about the situation with the "Tony Sculfield & The Morning Riot" show on WGCI.com when you click on that "Read More" button below:






T.I. does have a point! Now, what are your thoughts on this? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment