Thursday, December 4, 2014

Rita Ora Calls Rihanna "A Small Island Girl" & Talks Crush On Drake!!



New Roc Nation princess, Rita Ora, is definitely making it known that she's here to stay and in it for the long run. Rita recently did an interview with the UK's "The Guardian" and dished on the comparisons to Rihanna, having a crush on Young Money's, Drake, and what her relationship is like with Jay Z.

So find out what Rita Ora had to say when you click on that "Read More" button below:


Rita on her comparisons to Rihanna:
I don’t think there will be a next Rihanna. But I think [Jay Z] definitely sees me as someone who could be as big as Rihanna. She’s a superstar now, but they first knew her as a small-island girl – and they want to repeat that success.

Rita on having a crush on Drake:
Oh yeah, used to! Not that I still do! she blushes, before saying somewhat unconvincingly: “I just was a fan of his music. And he sings songs that make women feel good about themselves.”

Rita on meeting Jay Z and their relationship:
I couldn’t prepare to have the heart attack before I had the heart attack. I shook his hand and my belly felt like it was about to throw up. Now it’s like I knew him for years. He’s so welcoming and humble and genuinely helpful and caring when it comes to music.

To read the entire interview Rita Ora did with "The Guardian" then go (here). And as always, feel free to leave your thoughts on Rita's comments. You know I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment