Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Little Girl Says She Wants To Kill Justin Bieber!!!



On the hit TLC show "Toddlers & Tiaras", a 5 year old girl by the name of Bridgett says that she would like to kill Justin Bieber. Now, I don't know about you guys, but isn't this illegal? Even at a young age, the 5 year old girl from Elkville, Illinois tells the cameras that when she grows up she would like to be an exterminator. Who says that at only 5 years of age?

 In any event, the 5 year old who can hardly speak coherently is seen telling the videographers that she likes to kill worms, grasshoppers, bees and Justin Bieber. I'm sure somewhere down the line this kid is going to grow up and become a serial killer. #IMJUSTSAYING!

Watch the video for yourselves when you click on that "Read More" button below:





 I'm thinking Mom (Amanda) better start using that pageant money for some speech therapy and counselling sessions for her daughter rather than for college. I'm not so sure Bridgett will make it that far. I know I'm being harsh, but we have to do better! What are your thoughts? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment