Friday, December 5, 2014

Shoeicide Wednesdays: Christian Louboutin Asteroid Pumps



Words cannot express how I feel about the shoes photo'd above. These are the kind of shoes I live for! They're crazy, funky, different and oh so eye catching. They are the Christian Louboutin Asteroid pump which is part of their spring/summer collection for 2012.

The shoe retails for $1595, are made of leather, have a 6.3 inch heel with studs, spikes and crystals at the tip of the shoe and I'm just in love with the whole thing. PERIOD!

Now for those of you who are not feeling the pink shoe above, the Asteroid does come in a more subtle color for the less flamboyant. You can check those babies out when you click on that "Read More" button below:




Feel free to post your thoughts on this weeks pick. Oh yeah! I know it's Thursday but I was late in my posting. Pardon me!

No comments:

Post a Comment