Monday, December 1, 2014

Gossip Pics: Chris & Adrienne Bosh Son Jackson



NBA baller, Chris Bosh and his wife, Adrienne Bosh, welcomed a baby boy last week on May 3rd and named him Jackson Bosh. The photo above is of Jackson Bosh who is an absolutely gorgeous baby!!

Congratulations are in order for the two as this is their first child together. Chris Bosh has a 3 year old daughter named Trinity from a previous relationship.

Many were wondering when Adrienne or Chris was going to show off that new baby boy and lo and behold he's here!! The very first photos of Jackson Bosh was of his Daddy holding him in the delivery room along with a photo of his footprint. You can check out those photos when you click on that "Read More" button below:



Seeing pictures like these makes me say to myself, maybe I should try one more time for a boy with my husband, but then I start to thinking about all the work that's involved and say...........I'LL PASS!! LMAO!!!

What are your thoughts on cute baby Bosh? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment