Sunday, December 7, 2014

HHGS Rumor: Does Stacy Francis Have A Baby By Bishop Noel Jones?



As always, before I go into this rumor, I want to say that the views and opinions of the anonymous emailer who sent me the information are NOT the views and opinions of HipHopGossipSite.com! So with that said, let's get right into it.

Many folks know the name Stacy Francis due to her appearance on the hit show "X Factor", or from the altercation she "allegedly" had with Whitney Houston a day before she passed away over Ray J. Now, however, there is this crazy rumor going around that Stacy Francis "allegedly" got knocked up with Bishop Noel Jones' baby while she was still married to her husband, Darwin Hayes.

This may not seem like news to you guys, but I posted an article some time ago stating that Bishop Noel Jones was possibly dating LisaRaye. If you don't remember that article click (here). And for any Bishop to knock up a married woman in any capacity is #NOBUENO in my book nor in the eyes of the Lord! But let me digress.

"Allegedly", Stacy Francis did not want to reveal the identity of her childs father because of his stature in the entertainment world......and word is Stacy Francis did an interview with "Access Hollywood" acting like she didn't know who the father was and he wasn't in her life. However, a source close to Stacy Francis has revealed that the father is "allegedly" Bishop Noel Jones!

What a coincidence since Stacy's daughter's name is Anastasia Noelle Jones!! And if that wasn't enough of a coincidence for you guys, Stacy Francis appeared on the Elgin Charles show to not only get her hair done, but to talk about her unborn child not being her husbands!! Don't believe me? Then click on the "Read More" button to watch it for yourself below:






Again, I want to stress that I don't know the validity of this rumor, but it made for a good posting and I hope you enjoyed it. And do remember to post your thoughts in the comments section! ;-) I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment