Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Willow Smith Struts Her Stuff On A Stripper Pole



What in the hell is our world coming to when we are allowing our 11 year old daughters to be photographed on a stripper pole? Although Willow Smith is entirely clothed, this is definitely not the message I want her to be sending to my daughters and I've got three of them! The image above is not a cool one and I'm thanking God that someone on her team decided to take the photo down, but unfortunately it was too late.

The photo was posted on a number of websites yesterday and I'm just getting around to doing it because I didn't want to be involved with any backlash regarding someone's child. Now however, I'm speaking out because clearly Willow is around a lifestyle that no young child should be around, but her parents seem to think this type of behavior is ok.

I'm just trying to figure out why kids want to grow up soo quickly and not want to enjoy their childhood? Maybe one of you guys can help me out? I'm listening! What are your thoughts on this subject?

No comments:

Post a Comment