Wednesday, May 13, 2015

New Video: Madonna ft. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A. - Give Me All Your Luvin



Good Lord I am soo disappointed! The lengths that Madonna will go through just so that the urban community will pay attention to her songs are crazy! Teaming up with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. still won't be enough for me to sit through the madness that Madonna calls "Give Me All Your Luvin". You couldn't pay me to listen to this song all the way through. It's just not my cup of tea, but if it's yours I won't knock it.

Anywho, all the websites were creating such a buzz about Madonna's new video that I thought it was a must that I feature it when it came out. But after seeing the finished product, I understood that the only reason why us ethnic folk were paying any attention was because of the mere fact that Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. were a part of it. Had it not been for those two, no one would be paying attention now. Smart move for Madonna.

Nevertheless, the video is cute, but the song? Not soo much, but I won't taint your minds with my opinions. I'll let you check it out for yourselves when you click on the "Read More" button below:







Feel free to leave your thoughts on the new video in the comments section. You know I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment