Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Does Rihanna Want That Old Thing Back?



Many people speculate while others start the rumors and drama. Hence, this is what makes my job very interesting since I am a reporter. It's no secret that many folks are wondering what the deal is when it comes to Rihanna and Chris Brown. Although the two had a very public relationship, it didn't end well. We all know the story so I won't be repeating it.

However, since the drama has died down, there have been reports, rumors, whispers, stories and whatever else you want to call it about the two either seeing each other on the low or sending subliminal messages on Twitter to each other. If you don't believe me, then check out these tweets from Rihanna when you click on the "Read More" button below:







I'm not saying these tweets are directed at Chris Brown, but could they be? #IMJUSTSAYING!! What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment