Thursday, July 10, 2014

strandout my wig obsession is getting worse


strandout my wig obsession is getting worse




strandout:



My wig obsession is getting worse! This is my 18inch ash brown heat resistant full wig. At the end of 2011 I discovered I had alopecia areata where I get quite large bald patches all over my head. I still have quite a lot of hair but the patches started appearing on my hair line which made it harder to hide. Before I used to put my hair up to cover them but then my eyebrows started falling out too. Then I discovered the wonders of wigs! This on in particular is from eBay for £9.99 it’s fab and looks really natural!
Due to my eyebrows falling out, I started using Illamasqua’s sealing gel and MUA’s matt brown eyeshadow to create thicker looking brows.
It’s taken a while to get used to my hair however in a way I feel more confident now than I did before!



Minnie x



You look beautiful! It’s great that you’ve been able to work around your problems, I know hair loss for girls is super stressful :(!



On a sidenote, wouldn’t eyebrow wigs be the weirdest thing? -K


No comments:

Post a Comment