Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Diggy Simmons Talks J. Cole Diss & Why Tyrese Came To His Defense




Young Jack Thriller of ThisIs50.com recently caught up with Diggy Simmons on the red carpet of the "2012 BET Hip Hop Awards", and in true Young Jack Thriller style, Diggy Simmons was asked about his new diss track going at J. Cole and how Tyrese of all people got involved with their problem.


I will say that despite the questioning, Diggy Simmons remained calm and cool (and if I may add) gave Young Jack Thriller a look that said keep it up and I'm not only gonna sick my Dad on you, but I'll get my uncle involved as well and the interview ends there. I could be making more of the situation, but peep Diggy's facial expressions as Young Jack Thriller grills him on the red carpet when you click on that "Read More" button below:







What are your thoughts? Was I wrong? Or did you see it for yourselves? I'll hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment