Sunday, July 27, 2014

Fantasia's Significant Weight Loss Look




Don't you think for one second that while Antwaun Cooke was getting it in with both his wife Paula and "Bad Girls Club" star, Kendra, that Fantasia was at home alone sitting around and crying, because if anything, Fantasia was at home getting it right and getting it tight as photo'd above!


I don't know what kind of regimen Fantasia has been on, but whatever it is sign me up because the girl is clearly looking great and back on her shit! Pardon my french. Anywho, Fantasia was spotted out at an event wearing a cropped, fire engine red, sheer striped jacket (which I have in my closet as well) with some leather leggings showing off her new midrift area.

You can check out another photo of Fantasia looking good when you click on that "Read More" button below:






I will tell you Fantasia's jacket is EVERYTHING!! I got the same one myself! You can check out a picture of me with the jacket on with my girls D. Malone, 123SaidIt, Jennifer Williams and Charisma below:





So what do you guys think of Fantasia's new look? I love it! Now tell me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment