Wednesday, July 23, 2014

On the Move



With a month left on my lease and a new apartment (hopefully) secured, I have become consumed with weeding out items I don’t necessarily need and searching for new treasures to transform my home into a quaint, cozy and eclectic space. When it comes to interior design more is more is more, and I have a deep affinity toward rooms that layer various patterns, fabrics and wallpapers, making the space visually alluring. That being said, if the Internet were my own personal showroom, these are the American-made items I would take with me to my new home – more specifically my bedroom.






* Velvet Tufted Headboard $349, USA



* Whistling Thorn Wallpaper $88, USA



* Slipper Chair – Turquoise Ikat $329, USA



* Capel Cabana Stripes Rug, USA



* Michael Aram Pomegranite Candle $60, USA



* Rhys Ottman $998, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment