Friday, November 23, 2012

Maia Campbell Has A Breakdown on Iyanla's "Fix My Life"




The full episode of Iyanla's "Fix My Life" featured 90's actress, Maia Campbell. The episode was difficult to watch as Iyanla Vanzant constantly wanted Maia Campbell to come to terms with her illness and to start to re-think why people dealt with her the way that they did.

Iyanla also showed clips of that infamous video where Maia Campbell can be seen high on drugs, going off on somebody in the passenger seat of a car. So get ready to watch the emotional show for yourselves when you click on that "Read More" button below:






Iyanla, Fix My Life: Actress Maia Campbell (FULL... by Ashley_Miller_3


Let me know what your thoughts were on the episode. You know I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment