Thursday, November 29, 2012

Jude Law: ‘I know I’m not that young sort of pretty thing anymore’ (7 photos)

1

On no longer being Hollywood's young 'pretty thing':




On no longer being Hollywood's young 'pretty thing': "In a weird way, it's kind of a relief to think, 'Oh, I know I'm not that young sort of pretty thing anymore. It's quite nice talking about what it was like to be the young pretty thing, rather than being it."
[SOURCE]

2

jude law 0 Jude Law: 'I know I'm not that young sort of pretty thing anymore' (7 photos)



3

jude law 2 Jude Law: 'I know I'm not that young sort of pretty thing anymore' (7 photos)



4

jude law 3 Jude Law: 'I know I'm not that young sort of pretty thing anymore' (7 photos)



5

jude law 4 Jude Law: 'I know I'm not that young sort of pretty thing anymore' (7 photos)



6

jude law 5 Jude Law: 'I know I'm not that young sort of pretty thing anymore' (7 photos)



7

z jude law Jude Law: 'I know I'm not that young sort of pretty thing anymore' (7 photos)




No comments:

Post a Comment