Friday, November 23, 2012

HHGS Rumor: Did Nicki Minaj Shade Drake At the AMA's?




Word on the internet curb or shall I say RoniReports.com is that there may be some kind of tension going on between Young Money princess, Nicki Minaj, and Young Money's golden child, Drake. And although I don't think the rumors are true, there is some footage that may prove me wrong!


You can check out the footage in question along with the entire story courtesy of RoniReports.com when you click on that "Read More" button below:





Nicki Minaj and the rest of her Young Money crew is celebrating her big win at the 2012 AMA’s…all of them but Drake that is.


When Nicki Minaj won over Drake and Tyga at the American Music Awards, she did the whole Taylor Swift “oh my, I won?” look and took Tyga onstage with her…....Not Drake. Drake didn’t look happy for her and didn’t even congratulate her as expected when she walked past. Nicki didn’t acknowledge him either, so could this feeling be mutual?

Now peep the footage below:
 





So what's the verdict folks? Could Nicki Minaj and Drake be beefing? I'll hold for those thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment