Friday, January 31, 2014

A Fan Pays For Joe Budden & Tahiry's Dinner




I received a cute little email about Joe Budden and Tahiry and thought that my readers might enjoy it. I know I'm usually posting on "Gossip" and things of that nature, but every now and again I do like to post up some good items that don't necessarily have to do with "Gossip". So on that note, let's get into my email from Jason who happens to be a big fan of both Joe Budden and Tahiry.

Click on that "Read More" button below to read the rest:






Vivian,

I went to "Sabroso's" in North Bergen New Jersey because we saw the episode of Vh1's "Love & Hip Hop New York" with Joe and Tahiry where she shook the table. I went there last week and they opened the door and bam!! There they were!

I was floored because we went there strictly because we saw the show and thought it looked cool and we even sat next to Joe and Tahiry. I thought the baller move would be to pay for their dinner so it would open an exchange in words and it worked! They are 100% meant to be for sure! Real cool couple and I truly wish them well.

Joe asked me why I paid for their dinner and I said well, we are huge fans of the show and to please think of it as our contribution to their relationships happiness. And that's my story. Saw the show tonight you looked great good luck with everything.


Jay


What an awesome fan story! Hopefully, I'll get to post more, but in the meantime what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment