Monday, September 8, 2014

SEX, LIES AND NO CONDOMS!!




According to a good source, radio bad boy, Star from the "Star & Buc Wild" brand who always seems to keep a scandal going, has gotten himself into a similar situation once again. For those in the know, a few years back radio Queen Wendy Williams put Star on blast along with a Long Island Becky (white girl) who said that he got her pregnant and did not own up to the one-night encounter.


I’m not sure what happened with that mess but since then, Star has often been called a womanizer, professional scumbag and a seasoned home-wrecker. Now, it seems that Star is up to those same old antics as it is being reported that he has gotten another woman pregnant who is an entertainment stylist!!


The woman will remain nameless as she is married to someone very prominent in the entertainment business and is still undecided about what she wants to do about this unplanned pregnancy.


I, personally, reached out to Star to get his take on what he thought about the situation and of course, he had nothing nice to say. In fact, you can check out Star's response when you click on that "Read More" button below:






"This is not my concern. The woman is married and needs to bring that problem to her husband, not me" reveals Star. Now when I asked Star about the possibility of helping the woman out, he responded "If she wants, I'll donate about $30 to get her stomach pumped, but this is not my concern and I really don't care what she does."


This story is developing and I will keep you guys posted as I get more information, but in the meantime, are you surprised with Star's response to this situation? Or is this just customary of him? I'll hold for your thoughts!

Sidebar: In fact, if you would like to comment on Star's reaction to this situation, please feel free to reach out to him at Shot97.com and let him know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment