Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Chris Lighty's Wife Releases Statement, Plus Exclusive Photo of Chris Lighty




The news that music executive Chris Lighty had passed away rocked the entertainment industry to the core. Chris Lighty was a person who made an artist who they were. From 50 Cent to Busta Rhymes to Missy Elliott to anyone you could possibly imagine, Chris Lighty had his hands in there somewhere. And although the media is claiming Chris Lighty's death was a suicide, there are many other folks who would disagree with those claims.


Just yesterday, I posted up some audio footage of Chris Lighty's brother, Dave, who did an interview with Lisa Evers where he clearly stated that he wasn't getting any straight answers from anybody and his brother would not have killed himself. If you missed out on that interview then go and check it out (here).

Now, Veronica Lighty (Chris Lighty's wife) has released a statement shutting down any rumors that she had a fight with her husband or was getting a divorce from her husband when you click on that "Read More" button below:






Veronica Lighty tells the NY Daily News this below:

My husband was too smart of a man. He was a genius. No smart man is going to leave his children for fighting with his wife. That makes absolutely no sense. We had a passionate relationship. We fought all the time."


“My husband was obsessed and adored me. He was one of the most beautiful people that I have ever met in my life."


“I had filed for divorce last year, but retracted it” two days before Father’s Day, she said. “That was my gift to him.


Right now no one is sure what Chris' motive was to commit suicide, or if he even committed suicide! Folks are just trying to search for answers, but in the meantime, we need to respect the family and friends of Chris Lighty and let this man rest in peace.

On another note, I have an exclusive picture of Chris Lighty alongside Jimmy Henchman and Russell Simmons below:





I'll keep you guys updated as I get more information, but for now, what are your thoughts on this? I'll hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment