Sunday, June 8, 2014

lordoftheplants ive got these wigs that ive


lordoftheplants ive got these wigs that ive




lordoftheplants:



I’ve got these wigs that I’ve had sitting around that I haven’t gotten to using and, well, I don’t see myself using. I’d like to give them a new home.



Brown Wig: bought off Ebay, never used. The ends fade into a very pretty copper color. $10 + shipping



Red Wig: bought off Ebay, never used. $15 + shipping



Black Wig: Arda Wigs, Benny, never used. Since it is an Arda wig, it’s very nice and thick! $20 + shipping



Blonde Wig: Arda Wigs, Magnum (I believe), used only once. This wig has been cut! It’s been layered and the bangs have been trimmed. There are a few very short pieces at the top of the wig, but they can easily be flattened with some product. $10 + shipping



I accept paypal for payment. All prices are plus shipping, which I believe is only $5. US only. 



If you interested in any one of these wigs, please send me an e-mail at oo_krissy_oo@Hotmail.com. (You COULD send me a tumblr message, but e-mail is much more reliable.)


No comments:

Post a Comment