Monday, June 16, 2014

Introducing My New Line Of Hats "RICH & FAMOU$"




My husband and I decided to come out with our very own line of hats called "RICH & FAMOU$". I've been posting pictures of the hats on my two youngest daughters, however, the hats are not for children. They are for both men and women.

Unfortunately, the hats are not available at this time because we are getting ready to launch a campaign for the new hats, but my husband did put together a little behind the scenes clip from some of the photoshoots we've been having. Even my little ones are part of the campaign. =)

So get ready to check out the mini commercial when you click on that "Read More" button below:







And as always, let me know what you think of the hats in the comments section because you know I'm listening! Some more photos of the different kinds of hats we have below:















No comments:

Post a Comment