Sunday, May 5, 2013

HHGS Rumor: Is That Cocaine On Rihanna's Pants?




Word on the internet curb or shall I say 4UMF.com is that Rihanna has a little bit of a cocaine habit. Now, let's get one thing clear! I have no idea if this rumor is true or not, nor do I know if this white stuff on Rihanna's pants (photo'd above) is something other than cocaine. However, I must report what the streets are saying because that's my job.....and if I didn't do my job then you wouldn't be entertained right?


So what could this mysterious white stain on Rihanna's pants be you ask? I have no idea, but if you want to take a closer look at her pants then click on that "Read More" button below:






It could be powder, it could be a spilled drink, hell it could be anything that's white, but I'm curious to hear what your thoughts are on this....so therefore I'll hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment