Sunday, January 6, 2013

Did Ish Just Get Real? Meek Mill Posts Picture of Him Alongside Cassidy Moms!!




I'm really not sure what's going on between Cassidy and Meek Mill, but I sure don't like where its going. I'm kind of old school and believe that when I have an issue with someone its strictly with that person and that person only. I won't have any negative feelings towards anyone's mother, kids, or other family members. I just believe that when you go above and beyond your call of duty and start putting innocent bystanders in the middle of your issues, your problems can become bigger than you expected. But that's just my old school way of thinking and I could be wrong.


In any event, on December 28th, MMG member, Meek Mill, posted up a photo of himself and a woman who many are claiming is Cassidy's mom. Not sure if the woman in the above photo is or isn't Cassidy's mom, but whatever the case is....if it is Cassidy's mom....the picture was posted in poor taste. Never should you do this type of thing to antagonize your opponent because things can get real ugly after that. #IMJUSTSAYING

I'm really not liking what's going on between these two brothers, but I hope they can work things out amicably and keep their issues on wax and not on Instagram. What are your thoughts? I'll hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment