Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Joseline Hernandez Says Mimi Is Just Stevie J's Baby Mama



Let the drama begin!

Last night was the premiere episode of Vh1's "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" and if you are anything like me, then I'm sure you had your TV's tuned in to the drama. For starters, Mimi and Stevie J have been an on again, off again type of couple. Mimi is very much aware of Stevie J's extracurricular activities when it comes to those late nights in the studio (que in Joseline Hernandez).

Joseline Hernandez is Stevie J's newest artist and from the looks of last nights episode, Joseline is more than just Stevie J's artist. Joseline also looks like Stevie J's newest love interest, but I can be wrong. -_-

Anywho, Joseline Hernandez conducted a very interesting interview with "Juicy" magazine where she said Stevie J told her Mimi was just one of his baby mamas. To add insult to injury, Joseline goes on to say that Mimi is STILL just a baby mama! But don't take my word for it. Check out Joseline's interview with "Juicy" magazine when you click on that "Read More" button below:



JUICY: Were you attracted to Stevie J when you first met him? 
JH: Of course. Why wouldn’t I be attracted to him? He’s a beautiful person. 

JUICY: Are you two normally as affectionate in the studio as you were in the first episode? 
JH: I mean me and Stevie are really, really cool. I was just dancing. I was just doing my thing. I was at work. I feel myself when I’m at work. It could have been Stevie. It could have been anybody. I like to dance when I’m at the studio. It’s a combination of everything. It’s a happy place for me and he just happened to be there. 

JUICY: So did you know about Mimi when you met Stevie J? 
JH: No. I didn’t know about Mimi. He didn’t say anything about being in a relationship. He pretty much told me, ‘I have a baby momma,’ but Stevie has how many baby mommas? Four? So I didn’t think of anything like that. She was just a baby momma. To me, she still a baby mom.

Sounds like fighting words to me, but I can be wrong. What are your thoughts on this? I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment