Tuesday, February 25, 2014

sirenesvocare three wigs i have for sale all


sirenesvocare three wigs i have for sale all




sirenesvocare:



Three wigs I have for sale. All three are $15 with $5 shipping, so a total of $20. I ship from Virginia, United States. I would like to stay within the US and Paypal only please. Need any questions please inbox me!



1. Black / Blue wig. Long, really thick. Worn quite a few times though not lately. It’s mostly blue but it does have blackish fibers, as seen in the picture next to it.



2. Green wig, really long and also thick. Worn once to ‘try it on’, wasn’t more than thirty minutes.



3. Purple wig, curly. Worn maybe around two hours at most.



Again, please inbox me with any questions and I also have two character based wigs for sale! A Mami Tomoe and a Mephisto Pheles wig. Link below, thanks!



Other wigs for sale! — Note the JARETH WIG is not for grabs, it’s been sold!



Tabby remind me to give you your wig head back.


No comments:

Post a Comment