Wednesday, December 4, 2013

T.I. Says He's NO Snitch & Has The Paperwork To Prove It




During a recent interview with Hot 97's morning show with Kay Foxx, Cipha Sounds, Peter Rosenberg & Ebro, T.I. talked about having a humble spirit, the banning of firearms in America and being called a snitch.

T.I. goes into detail about the strict G-code that he follows. His statement is below:


"I go with the G code. In prison, we have paperwork parties. In prison, you have cards. I was in [a federal penetentiary] so everybody is sent from everywhere. So, I had the Georgia card, the Georgia crew. When you get there, your crew comes to make sure you got everything you need but you have to produce your paperwork so they will know how to align themselves with you."


Now, check out the interview for yourselves when you click on that "Read More" button below:



The snitching questions come in around the 6:27 mark below:







Now my question to you guys is do you believe T.I.? I'll hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment