Sunday, September 1, 2013

allforair whats in my bag sunday edition i


allforair whats in my bag sunday edition i




allforair:



WHAT’S IN MY BAG- Sunday edition



I feel like posting another ‘what’s in my bag’ again. :) Pardon my ‘soupness’ Lol! Let me share some facts about what’s in my bag [and the bag itself]. This dainty scarlet bag was my ate Cha’s grad gift to me. I’m more of a Maybelline cosmetics user [‘cause it’s not too pricey, but good quality.]. Three most important items in my bag: cell phone, alcohol and mirror. The little Poppy Fields perfume was a gift from my good friend, Kams. :) Then I have two lippies: a lip balm and a lip colour. Lastly, a handy dandy notepad and a pen are essential when I take down notes, or when I have something in mind worth blogging. :) 



Good evenin’! 


No comments:

Post a Comment