Friday, March 22, 2013

once i saw this picture i immediately headed over


once i saw this picture i immediately headed over




Once I saw this picture I Immediately headed over to IMDB, to see if they were making a live action film version of the animated cartoon series Jonny Quest. Because I needed to know why Kasseem was dressed up like Hadji, Jonny’s East Indian adopted brother. Sadly this is not the case. The only other immediate reason I could think of that would offer explanation as to why he is dressed like this, is because he maybe preempting the back lash of being the rumoured CEO of Megaupload. So has decided upon taking up some weekend shifts as some old super rich gay man’s house boy, who has a fetish for costume, to save some coins for a rainy day. You know just in case the FBI seize shit. But hey I’m only surmising I was told I had an active imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment